Vision Executives are looking for a National Clinical Application Specialist. The candidate will support and communicate with all the company’s customers and deliver a best-in-class service. They will work with internal and external stakeholders processing all orders, handling all enquiries and ensuring full customer service satisfaction.
The Key Responsibilities Include:
• Accurate and efficient processing of German and Austrian orders and invoicing.
• Consultation with colleagues and supervisors to prioritize work items to achieve sales goals.
• Processing customer enquiries in a professional and helpful way, as well as building and maintaining good customer relationships.
• Close consultation and communication with the sales team as well as marketing to enable smooth processes to give the customer the best possible support.
• Proactive work as part of the Customer Services team, helping the team in general to achieve goals and enable further development. This includes supporting colleagues and taking on tasks and responsibilities if necessary.
• Positive and effective communication within the team as well as towards internal and external customers
• Timely production of appropriate weekly and monthly reports.
• You work proactively as part of the customer service team, helping the entire team achieve and evolve. This includes supporting
your colleagues and, if necessary, covering all tasks and responsibilities
• They communicate positively and effectively in a team and with all stakeholders both internally and externally
• Proactive communication over the phone, e-mail and fax in a helpful and professional manner with customers and sales representatives during the various order processing stages
• Control process improvement activity, streamline processes and document support procedures, and notify colleagues when changes have been made to ensure a consistently positive impact on the customer
• Continuous improvement of processes and systems
• Updating and maintaining SOPs when needed
• Provide management information to the customer service manager and other executives
• Collection and analysis of feedback and complaints, other analyses as needed
• Application of data protection and money laundering policies
• If necessary, the handling of all types of national (UK) and international orders and credits is accurate and within the agreed deadlines
• If necessary, perform daily billing to ensure that invoices are accurately issued and shipped on time
• Calculation of Premium IOL's by means of an online calculator in consultation with the UK team
Suitable candidates will be able to work on their own and as part of a team, and work to tight deadlines. They will be proficient in Excel and have good spoken and written English. A track record in customer service, preferably medical devices, is desirable.
To apply for this position please email us, call us or submit your CV via our contact page quoting the vacancy reference: R1204NCAS
How to apply