Business development manager - usa
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Manager to help us increase our sales revenue in the US. Our goal is to activate new accounts and improve our relationship with existing customers by doing a consultative selling and following a philosophy of differentiation and innovation. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be ready for continuous learning and have a proactive attitude. Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are satisfied and search for ways to grow our sales.
- Represent Horizons and its products in USA
- Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments following Horizons’ guidelines to existing and potential customers.
- Consultative selling
- Develop positive and healthy relationships with customers
- Handle individual customers’ needs and identify new opportunities
- Solve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Meetings in person and online.
- Conferences and trainings in person and online.
- Attending events of the industry.
- Approximately 50% of time travelling
- Report to the Sales Director.
- Keep CRM updated.
- ABO Certification (ABO speaker certification will be well considered)
- Optometrist Degree is well considered
- Proven work experience in Sales department in the Optical Industry and/or in an optical store
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Knowledge on CRM software
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Office (specially Excel and PowerPoint)
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field (Degree in Optics or Optometry will be well considered)
- Knowledge on free form process is well considered.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Native English
- Eager to learn
- Availability to travel around USA and Canada
Leave a Reply.
How to apply
If there is a particular vacancy you would like to apply for then please call us, email us, or submit your CV via our contact page and quote the vacancy reference code.